Celebrate any occasion with this lovely hamper! A most-loved signature hamper that delights with its abundance of mouthwatering delights. We believe the quality of produce you give reflects how you feel about your recipient. That's why this gift hamper showcases only the finest quality and most flavoursome produce which are all 100% Tasmanian.
In this amazing hamper is:
- Tasmanian Baked Lemon Myrtle Shortbread 150g
- Hill Farm Pear & Pistachio Fruit Paste 100g
- Hill Farm Lemon & Lime Marmalade 240g
- Hill Farm Apricot Chutney 250g
- Elly’s Salted Caramel Popcorn 75g
- Hand poured soy candle - 35 hour burn time - Lime & Coconut Fragrance
- Posy of Fresh Seasonal "Avane" Flowers in white and green tones in a glass vase
- Tasmanian Fudge 80g
- Tea Equation "Hobart Tea"
- Bottle of Devils Corner Wine - Please choose which wine you would like with your hamper
Our hampers come in a gorgeous white and black Hat Box and all the products are carefully packed in white tissue and hand delivered with a custom card message. How wonderful it is to know that in this hectic world, your recipient will be able to relax and indulge in yummy 100% Tasmanian produce.
At times some products pictured may be unavailable due to seasonal conditions. AVANE will always take utmost care to ensure the final product is similar in quality to the requested item. Substitutions and alterations to the style of a product will be of similar quality and value. One of our fabulous florists will contact you if the selection is too different or unavailable.
Same Day Delivery please place your order online by 3pm Weekdays or 11am Saturday. We do not deliver on a Sunday, except for Occasions such as Mother's Day and Valentine's Day. Check out our FAQ’s for info on delivery and our products.
Under the Liquor Licensing Act 1990 it is an offence:
* Please ensure someone over 18 years is available to accept your gift, or, provide the recipients mobile number so we may arrange a suitable time with them for delivery, as alcohol cannot be left unattended or with minors.